Cleansing & Refreshing - 2 in 1 Pet Shampoo & Conditioner | 250mLRegular price $24.95 AUD Save $-24.95 AUD
Stinky Dog 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner has been professionally formulated to gently cleanse and condition your furry friend's coat and skin in one easy step. Enriched with tea tree, a blend of natural extracts and other essential oils, our 2 in 1 reduces bath time whilst still providing a thorough clean. Perfect for pets with bath-time anxiety and for busy humans. Gentle for use on puppies.
What are the Benefits
- Perfect for all breeds, Stinky Dog 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves no residue and restores health and vitality to your pet's coat and skin
- Contains Tea Tree oil, and other essential oils, to sanitise the skin and coat as well as neutralise odours.
- Has superior cleansing properties, leaving coats and skin brilliantly clean, healthy and soft.
- The dual action formulation conditions the coat while washing
- Has is a mild acting formulation that is suitable for all skin types and gentle to the skin.
How to Use
Pump a small amount into the base of your hand, or directly onto your pets’ wet coat, and work into a rich lather. More product may be required for larger breeds or longer coats. Repeat if required. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry. For best results, follow with Stinky Dog Grooming Spray and Stinky Dog Deodorising Spray. Note: this product has a slightly less viscous consistency due to the lower surfactant content however this does not impair the product's performance.
Our Products Are
- Made with natural Australian essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben and dye free
- Made in Australia and
- Have recyclable packaging
Ingredients: Water, Coconut Based Cleanser, Natural Conditioning Agent, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavender Oil, Citronella Oil, Paraben Free Preservative.
Note: All Stinky Dog products are recommended for use on healthy pets. We do not recommend their use on pets with acute or chronic skin conditions, itching, flakiness, redness or persisting strong odours. If so, please consult your Vet.