Wrinkle Balm 2oz Tin for your PetsRegular price $35.95 AUD Save $-35.95 AUD
Organic Wrinkle Balm is an ALL-NATURAL balm specially formulated to treat and prevent skin fold disease, infection and discomfort in pets.
Natural Dog Companies Wrinkle Balm is fortified with gentle, yet powerful extracts with anti-fungal properties that eradicate yeast, bacteria and crusty build-up in your pets folds. Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, it improves skin fold condition and prevents future impurity.
TREATS & PREVENTS
- Skinfold dermatitis
- Yeast and bacterial infections
- Redness, chaffing, inflammation
- Crusty build-up
- Sores, pimples, scabbing
- Interdigital cysts
- Itchy & flaky skin | hair loss | baldness
- Unpleasant odour
If symptoms are neglected and left untreated, issues can lead to much more serious conditions such as pyoderma, a severe bacterial infection and skin disease in your pet. Pets with rolls are susceptible to many unfortunate conditions; it is our duty as loving owners to make sure we keep them healthy and comfortable.
- Organic Hempseed Oil - Potent antioxidant with prostaglandin mediating and anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic Shea Nut Butter - Humectant and emollient, anti-inflammatory with natural sunscreen
- Organic Coconut Oil - Heavy duty moisturizer, proven analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal
- Organic Avocado Oil - Encourages collagen production, exceptional moisturizer, containers sterolins
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer that mimics skin’s sebum, rich with minerals
- Candelilla Wax - Vegan alternative to beeswax with high ester, fatty acid and moisture retaining properties
- Organic Olive Leaf Extract - Powerful antimicrobial against bacterial and fungal infections, oleuropein
- Calendula Extract - Extremely soothing, softening, healing, antioxidant with antibacterial properties
- Niaouli - Milder cousin of Tea Tree Oil better suited for tender skin, disinfectant, antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Rosemary Extract - Natural preservative, anti-inflammatory, astringent, and potent antioxidant
- Natural Vitamin E - Extreme antioxidant, preservative, boosts collagen production and cell regeneration
Directions: If dirt or debris is evident, cleanse area if possible before application. Use two fingers to scoop a small amount and gently rub into skin fold creases. Or, for no-mess application, use a small beauty pad or low-absorbent cloth. Apply one to three times daily to maintain healthy skin fold condition and prevent infection, crusty build-up and funky odour. Wrinkle Balm is gentle enough to use around sensitive areas such as the face and tail pocket.
Distraction: Distractions are key! Using treats with your pet (peanut butter works great!), applying right before mealtime, or following with a belly rub are great distractions to allow time for the product to work its magic.
What if my pet licks it off?
Natural Dog Company products are 100% natural, safe and edible. Our products will still work even if most of it is licked off. Though, for best results, we advise using distractions. Give your dog a raw bone to chew on, a yummy treat, dinner, or play with them for a few minutes until the carrier oils have had a chance to work its magic. We hear peanut butter works great!
How often should I apply wrinkle Balm?
Frequent applications will help speed recovery and get the skin back to health. If an infection is already present, we recommend applying at least 2 to 3 times a day – especially before bedtime when the body goes into regeneration mode and you can get the most healing benefits. Once the infection is cleared, you can reduce application to a few times a week to prevent further issues. For more stubborn and severe infections, we recommend our organic Skin Soother. Skin Soother is a stronger formula that will be able to clear any cases that Wrinkle Balm may be too gentle for.
How soon should I see results?
This is hard to say, it varies greatly depending on the initial condition and frequency of use. Many customers see incredible results within the first week, while others may take longer. It is important to apply multiple times daily and try to distract your dog from licking in order to get the best results.
Is Wrinkle Balm unscented?
We do not add any fragrance enhancers into Wrinkle Balm. However, because it is made of organic essential oils and waxes, Wrinkle Balm does emit a very slight, clean scent.
What is the difference between Wrinkle Balm and Coconut Oil?
Wrinkle Balm actually contains high-quality Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. However, our Wrinkle Balm formula is a powerhouse of 10 additional ingredients including several other moisturizing and healing oils and butters with a variety of favourable fatty acid characteristics. Wrinkle Balm also contains a proprietary and specially formulated Olive Leaf Extract that is oil soluble and extremely high in the constituent oleuropein. Oleuropein is prized for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
What is the difference between Wrinkle Balm and Skin Soother?
While Skin Soother and Wrinkle Balm both have similar qualities, Skin Soother has a higher concentration of essential oils and is a more powerful formula. Because of this high concentration, it is not recommended for sensitive tissues, such as around the face and eyes. Wrinkle Balm is a milder formula and better suited for those areas. In similar instances, if there are problematic areas that are not being resolved completely with Wrinkle Balm, it may be necessary to use Skin Soother due to the more powerful formula.